Have a café you love? Tell us about it and we may profile it, or include it in our site’s upcoming café guide. From upscale haunts to the local dive—we love them all!
Tell us about your favorite cafe! We want to know the following:
- Café name, address, and phone number (Important!)
- Your reasons why this café special to you (150 words or less)
- You can also share favorite menu items, personal stories about the cafe, or any other information you think relevant/important
- Facebook page and/or Instagram account, if they have one
- Hours of operation
- Owner’s name (if you know it)
- Please include your name as the nominee (if not clear in the email), or tell us if you want to remain anonymous
Send the information above via this link.
If we feature your café, we may ask for further information and photos. All accepted entries will appear with the line “Nominated by” and your name. If you want to remain anonymous, please indicate that in your email to us. You can nominate more than one café.
Send us the requested information via our Contact Form.
Incomplete entries will not be considered.
Featured image top of page: The venerable Le Pure Café, 11th arrondissement, captured by Nomadic Frames. This cafe was featured in the film Before Sunset.